· Schladming-Dachstein: 123 km skislopes
· Ski Amadé: 760 km skislopes
· The nearest lift: Reiteralm, 3 km
· Flachau: 15 minutes by car
· Flachauwinkl/Zauchensee: 20 minutes by car
· Dachstein glacier: 25 minutes by car
There are 123 km of ski slopes in region Schladming-Dachstein. The nearest one – Reiteralm – is within spitting distance. There are several snow parks locally you can shred. The biggest one is Superpark Planai. The Ski pass is valid for whole region Ski Amadé (760 km ski slopes). Ski Amadé includes many ski areas which are near our “hütte”, ie. Flachau (15 minutes), Flachauwinkl/Zauchensee (20 minutes) or Dachstein glacier (25 minutes).
Would you like to enjoy little bit of crosscountry skiing? No problem! Schladming-Dachstein offers many crosscountry tracks. One of them is near the “hütte”!